6-8 August 2010
- Anna’s Long Hair!
- The wine/beer bottles filled with wild flowers told us what table to sit at AND became centerpieces!
- The cocktail hour band: Gold Town
- Friend Gordo as the MC
- Reception entrance by Cris and Anna included high-fives
- The 10 min blackout during the reception that resulted in one huge jam circle. (Everyone a little less timid in the dark!)
- J. Bell (He is actually very tall, not so small.)
- The photo booth!!
- The mommy friend who sang Bobby Mcgee. INCREDIBLE.
- The Digiornos pizza at the after party
- Singing “Katie and Tommy” by Trisha Yearwood with Stephen, Paige, Patty and Lilly
- And of course, Eliza
More coming soon. In the meantime, what was your top little thing at a wedding recently?